View Profile Wexeil

4 Movie Reviews

This is an incredibly interesting animation, gotta say I love the way it's animated aswell as the art itself. It's very well done and really easy to get invested into, I'm already excited for the next chapter lol. Could go on about how much I like it but for now, great work to everyone involved, It's a really enjoyable watch :D!

Oh wow this is super awesome!!!!! The animation+art in this is really beautiful, real incredible work!! I also really like this song lol. Very good job on it all!! :D!!

sharkkbyte responds:

tysssm!! :]

pretty cool mr fulp

3 Game Reviews

delicous

Pardon my language but this game is fucking awesome. However it didn't give me either of the medals despite winning twice without turrets ):

This game is so fun!! The music is very nice to listen to and the visual style of the game is gorgeous, so are the drawings in the ground and the blood splatter animation/effect. It's an enjoyable and challenging game, probably a good way to kill time if you ever needed to. Everything about it is pretty neat.

20 Art Reviews

Oh I love these so much!! Don't starve and Madness are two of my favourite things ever.. The way you draw them is so nice and I really like the way you drew them here, I think the essence of DS was captured very well in this. Very great work!!

KitsuneYuki476 responds:

Thank you!!

This is sweet!!! Absolutely love the way you draw these guys, the colors look really nice and so does the background. Sick as hell

saimonou responds:

THIS IS SOOOO GOOD HI EMBER DO YOU WANT SOME POPCICLE. iseriously love the lines and colors on this so much aswell as the way you draw her ITS SO GOOD... i love how the lines like shift from one color to another n how pointy they look it really looks so pretty!!!!!!!!! Yiou

coinfireworks responds: